WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Latest NEWS from Jennifer

It's hard for me to believe it's been more than a year since I've posted on my blog. For those of you who follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you know I really HAVE been still at work on my art... I just seemed to have let the blog go as I was opening and running my new shop. So, if you haven't been following me elsewhere, here is my brief overview of the last year.

  • July 11, 2014: I opened "Studio262" as my working studio as well and a little boutique art supply store
  • Feb 13, 2015: I had the opportunity to expand the space, doubling the size, and making the gallery portion of the shop more gallery-like. This also gave me the opportunity to make the space available to local artists to consign their work permanently, and not just thru the holidays, and expand my art supply selection. Woot!
  • Today: After spending the past year learning the art supply business, the gallery business, the business of having employees and consignment artists, I feel like I'm FINALLY getting a bit of breathing room. I am looking forward to creating MORE art over the next year, and to adding a few more Art Festivals back into my schedule. Double Woot!
Thanks for your support thru all my adventures. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without it!

For a look at my latest newsletter and a schedule of upcoming shows (including the Gig Harbor Arts Festival this weekend) follow the link below. And don't miss future (hopefully, quarterly) newsletters - sign-up with the form over there ===>


http://eepurl.com/btla-n

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online