WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Chintimini Series - Silent Auction coming soon!

For my art show, "a little Wild at Heart", I had originally planned to be able to sell pieces of the 60 block trees I'm creating during the show as I finished them. Well, I'm taking longer than I expected (of course - that's the optimist in me), and have decided to go forward with a new, and hopefully more fun, way to share my work and raise money for Chintimini Wildlife Center (40% of all sales at the show will be donated to them).


Thursday, MARCH 27, 6-8pm
425 SW Madison Ave, Suite G
Corvallis, OR

I will be holding a SILENT AUCTION for each of the 60 blocks during my show closing celebration on March 27. Each original 6x6 inch block will start at only $20! (Regularly priced at $95 each.) I will take bids until 7:45pm, at which time the auction will close.

What if I can't be in Corvallis, OR for the event?

Before the event, I'll post an online auction guide which will showcase each of the pieces available. I will take your max bids prior to the event via email up until 5:30pm PDT on March 27 and then have a 3rd party place bids for you during the event. Bids will be in $5 increments starting at $20. I think there will definitely be a chance for some amazing deals!

Updates will be provided via my blog (here), on Facebook, Twitter, and via my newsletter (sign-up here on my blog). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online