WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, November 29, 2013

Winter SALE Event Happening NOW!


While I have enjoyed doing my eBay holiday "painting a day" events in the past, this year, to keep me a bit more sane as I wrap up my traveling show season and prepare for the holidays, I am running a daily SALE event in my Etsy shop. I hope I can offer a great deal for every budget this year - from Original Art to Note Cards and Magnets!

  • DAILY Winter SALE items being added to my Etsy Shop thru December 15!
  • Limited Quantities available. Check daily for new deals!
  • Not enough - Still looking for that special gift? Consider a commissioned piece of ART!

2013-2014 Commission Pricing & Policies
Standard Sizes, Original Art on Stretched Canvas

  • 8 x 10 or smaller: $150
  • 11 x 14: $190
  • 16 x 20: $400
  • 18 x 24: $540
  • 24 x 24: $720 - Winter SALE price of $300!
  • 24 x 36: $860

For all other sizes: I charge $1.25 USD per square inch ($150 minimum) for original Acrylic artwork on canvas - Although I retain the rights to all my work, I do also offer a 15% courtesy discount  for paintings within my usual genre if you don't mind me making prints from the original painting (including 15% off the standard prices above). All my canvases are custom made, stretched by me, and can be any size you wish. Before I begin a project I do require a minimum non-refundable 25% deposit. It then takes about a week to have the canvas built, another week for me to prepare the canvas, and then 3-6 weeks to complete the painting (depending on the size). I provide progression photos of the work being done (I don't supply sketches, however, as I do my sketching with paint on the canvas), and am open to any feedback along the way. I don't consider a painting finished until you are completely satisfied with the finished piece. I finish all sides of my original acrylic paintings with an isolation coat of acrylic gel and then a varnish top coat. I also use high pigment paints - all of which will give you extra UV protection for your painting. I have the painting professionally packed and shipped via UPS, and do require payment in full before shipping.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online