WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Plein Air Garden Series - Auction time!

I think the sun and an exploding garden may be getting to me today as I get ready to paint another one of my little "Plein Air Garden" series paintings - and it's a good thing!

In an effort to spend more time in my back yard this summer, well, ENJOYING summer, I'm adding a new twist to my line of little paintings...

It's EBAY Auction time!

Throughout the Summer, I will paint and list these little 8x8x1/2 inch ORIGINAL Acrylic paintings on wood panel on EBAY - all starting at $4.95 with a "buy it now" for $85 (my usual gallery list price for these sweeties).



Buy one. Build a collection. It's up to you!

I'll try to paint and post up to 30 paintings over the summer - so let's have some fun!

Ready.

Set.

Go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online