WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, November 7, 2011

Painting a Day 2011 - No 6


"A Gift of Thanks"
Painting a Day 2011
No 5
Gallery Price: $185
Auction Opening Bid: $12
Monday Nov 7, 2011 at 5:30pm PDT
on EBAY

Notes from the Day: It looks like Mondays will be my bouquet inspired day - and what a lovely way to get fresh flowers in my house/studio once a week! I finally figured out (I think) how to strip out the background noise. I'm still working on adding in my own music, but realized I need to record something a little longer (and maybe without so many mistakes!) Maybe tomorrow... In the meantime, I'm still working on loading up a video, but it should be ready by auction time. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

AK said...

Love the colors and your style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online