WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, November 4, 2011

Painting a Day 2011 - No 5


"Garden Blue"
Painting a Day 2011
No 5
Gallery Price: $585
Auction Opening Bid: $37
Sunday Nov 6, 2011 at 6:30pm PDT
on EBAY

Notes of the day: I love whimsical garden shapes falling in patterns across a canvas. This painting is not exception! I knew when I decided to paint bigger today that I needed to fall back on my favorite subject matter. I also noticed today that the studio light warms up the image a bit so the colors are actually cooler (as shown in final pic) than in the video. Live and learn, I suppose! And as for the continuing irritating background noise - I'm working on fixing that. I've recorded some piano music for the next video (also played by me). Yea!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy Painting Day 5!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online