WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Painting a Day 2011 - No 2

"Lean on Me"
Painting a Day 2011
No 2
Gallery Price: $185
Auction Opening Bid: $12
Wednesday Nov 2, 2011 at 4:30pm PDT
on EBAY

Of special note on Day 2: In the video, yes I'm painting the sides of the painting and trying to use up left over paint. Also, the pauses are simply from me backing up to take a look at the progress or working on mixing the next color. I'm still trying to get the right angle too, as I'm still getting a glare and my arm is in the way of watching the actual brushstrokes. On the bright side, I should be an expert by the end of the auction though! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy "Lean on Me".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online