WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Painting a Day 2011 - No 8, 9, & 10

"One Cloudy Day"
Painting a Day 2011
No 10
Gallery Price: $185
Auction Opening Bid: $12
Sunday Nov 13, 2011
on EBAY

"Ode to the Ritual of Morning"
Painting a Day 2011
No 9
Gallery Price: $165
Auction Opening Bid: $12
Thursday Nov 10, 2011
on EBAY

"Dining on Brussel Sprouts"
Painting a Day 2011
No 8
Gallery Price: $400
Auction Opening Bid: $27
Wednesday Nov 9, 2011
on EBAY

Notes from these painting days...

No 8 - I had a beetle crawling on my easel distracting me and had to really work to get brussel sprouts that looked interesting to me, being the first time I've ever painted this yummy (yes, I say yummy, although my kids weren't impressed) vegetable.

No 9 - I had a cold angry bee chasing me in the studio. I was very surprised when I viewed the video that he (or me dancing about wildly) did not get in the demonstration. I eventually coaxed him out the window, as I'm not big on squishing things.

No 10 - After drawing several birds onto blocks for a "50 Birds" painting I'm preparing for a show next weekend I felt like I could use some more practice at painting the actual wing and tail shapes and colors, so decided it was a good time to focus my painting a day on this lovely little, what is supposed to be a, Tanager.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online