WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, October 7, 2011

4th Annual ORIGINAL Art Auction Begins Nov 1

My annual Art Auction is back
November 1 thru December 10!

30 ORIGINAL Paintings
painted in 40 days and listed
on EBAY

Every day (except weekends and holidays) I will paint a NEW painting and list it on EBAY the next day. Listings will most likely start between 4 and 7 pm PST. Listings will end Sun - Thurs.

I will attempt to list "the making of" videos or pictures of the daily paintings with each listing as well as on youtube and facebook. The paintings will all be on stretched canvas most sized at 8 x 8 inches with a few 12 x 24 and 3 LARGER 20 x 30 canvases mixed into the auction. Each piece will be made with my usual fine art quality materials and careful consideration despite the faster nature of painting daily! (In general, I usually paint pretty fast.)

I will pack and ship as carefully and quickly as possible, as I realize this is the season of giving. With that in mind, gift wrapping and a personal note can be included at no extra charge - just ask!


Keep updated on the latest paintings by
* First painting will be painted on October 31 and listed on November 1 *

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online