WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm signing off for the year. 2010 has been quite a ride, and it's definitely ended in a whirlwind of paint. I can't think of a better way to finish it off! THANK YOU to everyone who participated in my end of year Painting a Day promotion. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I. Next year will certainly bring many new inspirations, paintings, shows, and colorful fun. I'm looking forward to the journey.


In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy my husband's writing, "25 Doors" as he finishes off the year with a holiday story for our friends, family, and followers. It's already shaping up to be an interesting and fantastical tale as the story continues - one chapter a day. We hope you enjoy our little holiday tradition.

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online