WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Painting a Day Annual Art Auction - Coming Soon!


As I've been spending more time doing office work (like getting my new business cards designed and ordered, updating my website, and catching up on my accounting) and less time painting lately, I'm definitely looking forward to what has become a very fun annual event for me.

PAINTING A DAY 3rd ANNUAL ART AUCTION
Nov 1 - Dec 10

Unlike previous years, I am planning on 30 paintings during this 40 day period (giving myself some weekend & Thanksgiving days off - yea!) After each painting is completed (no more than 1 a day), I will list it on ebay the next day for a 5 day auction. Whenever possible I'll try to also load some video of the artwork in the making to youtube! Fun! I will announce each listing on my Facebook page as well as twitter, so feel free to "like" me for "follow" me to find out the latest news.

Until then... you can find my latest work at the following upcoming events!

Sept 25 - 26
Corvalllis, OR

Oct 22 - 24
Everett, WA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online