WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Print of the Month JUNE 2010 supporting the BTA of Oregon


"Bicycle Dream No 2"
11 x 14 inch
June 2010 Print of the Month
$20.00 each, shipping $5.00
(regularly priced at $40.00)
$10.00 from each sale will be donated to

NOW Available for purchase on ETSY!

About the Painting
I've always enjoyed bicycling and as a child spent many summers taking our bikes to the Oregon Coast to ride on the many trails provided by the state parks system. As an adult, I still ride, and also married into the sport of the triathlon. I've only participated in a couple myself, but I've watched many a triathlete zooming by on the bike leg from California to Washington. Although this particular bicycle is not too sporty, it is my whimsical interpretation of the sheer joy of riding. I also have fond memories of creating the painting while staying in Kona during a very fun and relaxing trip to Hawaii. I hope you enjoy my "Bicycle Dream..."

About the Print
This is a poster print created professionally from a digital scan to capture the original painting's true color and detail. The print is signed on the front then packed in an acid free sleeve complete with foam core for added protection. The print is shipped flat via USPS First Class Mail within the U.S. An artist bio is also included.

About the CAUSE!
I was recently happily surprised by the good deeds of this association as they came into my son's 5th grade class to provide practical lessons in bicycle safety, culminating in a well supervised bike ride around town! I think many of those 5th graders now know the rules of the road better than many driving adults. Their organization does many other great bike and walk safety projects around Oregon. If you would like to donate directly to their cause, please feel free to do so HERE.

$10.00 for every print sold will be donated directly to the BTA at the close of this sale (July 2010). I will announce the amount raised on my website: JenniferLommers.com. This promotion will only last until the end of the month (6/30/10) at which time a new print and cause will be announced. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online