WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, May 10, 2010

Print of the Month - MAY 2010 - Supporting Audubon of Corvallis

"Just Noticed"
8 x 10 inch
May 2010 Print of the Month
$10.00 each, shipping $2.50
(regularly priced at $18.00)
$2.00 from each sale will be donated to

Pay with PAYPAL - the secure way to pay!



About the Painting
I have a long history with birds. I have always loved watching the little darlings (as you can see in my bird book HERE.) As such, they frequently find their way into my paintings. This little bird "just noticed" I was watching, and gave me a quick glance. I hope you enjoy!

About the Print
The print is created with archival quality inks on fine art watercolor paper using a digital scan to capture the original painting's true color and texture. The print is signed on the front then packed in an acid free sleeve complete with foam core for added protection. The print is shipped flat via USPS First Class Mail within the U.S. An artist bio is also included.

About the CAUSE!
My family and I have enjoyed the gifts to our community provided by our local Audubon Society chapter. They have a wonderful little sanctuary (Hesthaven) for birding and providing educational opportunities to people of all ages - about birds and so much more. I hope my (and your) contribution can help them continue their great work. Thank you for your support of my art and the Audubon Society!

$2.00 for every print sold will be donated directly to the Audubon Society of Corvallis, OR at the close of this sale (June 2010). I will announce the amount raised on my website: JenniferLommers.com. This promotion cannot be combined with other orders, is available only thru my blog using Paypal and will only last until the end of the month (5/31/10) at which time a new print and cause will be announced. Thank you for your support! If you would like to donate DIRECTLY to the Audubon Society, PLEASE FEEL FREE to do so! I'm sure they would appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online