WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Celebrating 200 Facebook Fans - THANK YOU!


As a "Thank You" for following me and my work, to celebrate the passing of a new milestone for me (200 Facebook Fans), I am NOW OFFERING my popular blank note cards for $2.00 each on ETSY (regularly $3.75) for the month of MAY 2010. TO PURCHASE - just let me know in your message to me during Etsy checkout that you are a Facebook Fan of The Art of Jennifer Lommers and I will send you a corrected invoice to reflect the sale price (if you forget - just email or convo me and that works too). Don't worry if you manage to complete checkout and instantly pay with Paypal - I will just refund you the difference.


REMEMBER - 200 Facebook Fans means my Note Cards are ON SALE for $2.00 each on ETSY!

(Promotion will last thru May 31, 2010 or until all cards are gone - whichever comes first!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online