WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Apprentice


I had a little help with my painting today.


I was wondering why the canvas kept moving as I was applying brushstrokes. Then I saw the feet. Four of them.

Our cat was chasing the movement from the back side of the canvas. Apparently she would like to be my new apprentice, and she was practicing the movements you make with a paint brush. Hmmm. Or maybe she just likes to pester me. Either way she's a cutie (and a good mouser!) I think I'll keep this apprentice... at least until I find yellow paw prints on the carpet (just kidding).


Not to worry. No pets were harmed in the making of this post :-) AND I'm VERY careful about not letting the kitties get into my paint supplies (no turpentines or anything of the sort here - these are acrylics and fortunately they dry fast). After the photo-op, this kitty was quickly shooed away without any paint on her and everything was put away before I finished my painting session.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online