WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No tulips in the Valley? How about a tulip Painting?

Weekend Demonstration Painting No 1
"Ode to the Skagit Valley"
Prints NOW AVAILABLE on IMAGEKIND

The tulips may have already been topped by last weekend, but it didn't prevent a beautiful, mostly sunny (with a little sprinkle on Saturday) tulip festival street fair in downtown Mount Vernon, WA. A big THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by my booth, watched my demonstrations, purchased my art, or shared your stories! Without your support I would not be able to create my art, and for that I am very grateful.



I would also like to extend a special thanks to the amazing artisans who shared their time and talent with me over the weekend - I wish I would have remembered to grab all your business cards so that I could have given you a shout out! Hopefully at the next show. I do want to mention, however,my favorite soap maker from Bellingham - so glad you were there! I love your soap (rosemary mint pictured left). You TOO can order her soaps and other fine products HERE! My bathroom is already enjoying a minty freshness scent - so uplifting in the morning!


Weekend Demonstration Painting No 2
"An Orchid for Ben"
Inspired by the lovely floral paintings of Ben Mann
Prints NOW AVAILABLE on IMAGEKIND

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online