WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank you McMinnville and "SIP"!

Despite having it rain down on us during load-in, the "SIP" Classic in McMinnville was a warm, cozy, friendly, and fruitful show! Thank you to the "SIP" committee, the wonderful people of McMinnville, my lovely booth neighbors and artist friends, and every one of you who stopped by to make a purchase or just say "hello"! It was fun to see old friends and make a few new ones and I'll look forward to doing this event again next year!


A Special THANK YOU to the following people!

  • Julie and Dick of Rocks 4 Life - I LOVE my earrings! It was so nice to meet you both at this show!
  • Vince from Amity Vinyards - Thank you for the conversation and insight! I hope you make it back to France soon.
  • Bart of DeGraaf Fine Art - For lending me your artist's ear once again - thank you! You are such a kind and talented artist.
  • Rich of Viento Wines - It was a pleasure to see you and your family again. I look forward to enjoying your wonderful wines!
  • Terry Peasly - How nice to meet you! I'll look forward to seeing you again soon. Your sweet little birds were an inspiration!
  • Don Dye - Always a pleasure to see you and your wife! I LOVE the sea turtles.
  • Kim of Clay Art Studio - It was wonderful to see you again! Thank you for keeping me inspired in art, life, and running!

And for those of you who still wanted to purchase the Poster Image from the show - HERE IT IS! I'm so glad you enjoyed my version of a lovely afternoon in wine country!
(Prints Available at Imagekind.com)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online