WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, March 8, 2010

Show Preparations Under Way!

2009 "SIP" Booth Display

Ahhh... the first show of the season. Will I remember where I put everything? Will I remember what I need? My mother always told me to make a list... well, I'm the type of person who will make a list, go to do my list, and never look at it again because I "know" I did everything on the list, only to find out I forgot something on said list. I do it at the grocery store every week! (Hence the lack of Cliff Bars in my cupboard that had been requested by my poor husband.) I have long since given up on making lists for the shows. How do I remember everything (at least most of the time)? I pile everything for my booth in one big corner when I take down from a show and then I make sure I grab everything in the pile for my next show. The problem is this is my FIRST show of the season, and many things have since moved around my storage and studio spaces! Luckily my first show for 2010 is an indoor show, 45 min. from home, with a set-up the day before. So... forget something? I'll bring it in the morning.

On another preparation note: I'm getting a lot of new prints together to bring to the show and will have many new original paintings to display too! I hope you can come and see what I've been up to over this long and fruitful winter!

opening THIS FRIDAY! March 12 - 14
McMinnville, OR

3 comments:

thewillowsnest said...

wow shows already!!
Good luck.. hope you clean it all out!!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thank you!

Another Daydreamer said...

Good luck!! I've added this news to today's EBSQ Friday Five.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online