WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Amongst the Poppies - Now Available!

My latest completed painting debuted at "SIP" - THANK YOU to all who commented so kindly and enjoyed this new piece. Inspired by a recent commission, these new smaller poppy shapes with their spindly and crooked stems working up thru the rest of the flora create a new more delicate whimsical space than my usual larger poppy shapes. I hope you enjoy! And for those who asked about PRINTS - they are NOW AVAILABLE on paper, canvas, matted or framed at my online printshop: JENLO.IMAGEKIND.com


"Amongst the Poppies"
30 x 40 x 2 inches
2010
$2200.00
shipping included within the USA




Some of my larger circular poppy shapes from 2008...


"One Red Posie"
Prints Available: JENLO.Imagekind.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online