WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hidden Poppies - Waiting for you to find...

prints available online at IMAGEKIND.com

"Hidden Poppies"
Original Acrylic on Paper
14 x 18 inches
2010
$165.00
Available on ETSY

Though you wouldn't know it now - this painting began as a little political statement about Global Climate Change back in 2008 and featured a solitary island overflowing with people (which my kids kindly told me looked like a pizza). Keep in mind that creating art with a message is not my forte' - but here is the original art before I decided to use all that lovely texture as the backdrop of my latest floral painting.

To see the making of this piece (and hear a very somber me, and p.s., STILL somber about climate change) - check out my old youtube video!



1 comment:

thewillowsnest said...

hah that's fab seeing what it was before!
I love it now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online