WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Garden Under the Sea


"My Sea Garden"
30 x 40 x 2 inches
ORIGINAL Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

This painting is one of my favorites! I love the feeling of a bright and bold underwater secret garden that is made just for me. These are my shapes floating on the strands of kelp and seaweed instead of their usual flower stems. Being a fan of snorkeling (preferring tropical waters for such outings), I have long enjoyed the ocean and its many inhabitants. There aren't any fish here, but maybe down the road you will find one or two.

I hope you enjoy "My Sea Garden"!

2 comments:

Abby Creek Art said...

Beautiful work, Jennifer...I love this one!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online