WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Painting a Day... on the weekend? Well, um, not so much

Thank you to my wonderful followers who have been faithfully bidding away on my "Painting a Day" holiday promotion! Your support is overwhelming, and much appreciated.

Now, for the bad news... I can't keep up! For the remainder of the promotion, I will not be listing paintings on Saturday or Sunday or Thanksgiving Day. Sorry! You can find me THIS Sunday, however, selling my paintings in Eugene at a great little show:



Meet Your Maker Indie Art & Craft Show
Fenario Gallery
881 Willamette St.
Eugene OR

Sunday, December 22: 11-5pm

2 comments:

Blenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blenda said...

Oops, I'll try again.
What fun! What's more exciting than an Ebay auction? Not much! Looks like you are having a great time. And as always your paintings are simply wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online