WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Late Great Art Sale continues...


Late but not forgotten - my latest little painting, "Memories of a Spring Day" is now for sale on EBAY as a part of my continuing "Painting a Day for 30 days" series. This latest little painting was inspired (and delayed) by our VERY recent and continuing move into a much anticipated new home. As we move, I am reminded of our last hometown in the Skagit Valley of Northwest Washington, and the beautiful farmlands and tulip fields that surround the area. Our new home has some characteristics of our last house, and as we began our moving plans (picking out paint colors, washer/dryer, planning murals in the kid rooms, scheduling carpet cleaning, and many more mundane tasks) I thought it fitting that my painting today should be from these memories. I only had time for a little painting, but I hope you enjoy the rich layers of texture and the abstracted floral images. And hopefully, as we settle in, I'll get back on schedule with my "Painting a Day" each day and share some of my favorite images from our current, and now rather permanent hometown in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.

2 comments:

Christina H., Albany said...

Yes, love it~! Also glad you are going to a permanent fixture to our area!!!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks so much Christina! It was a nice surprise to see it gone from my ebay list this morning! How nice it will be getting such a lovely new home. I'll get it shipped your way tomorrow...

Best wishes!

Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online