WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank you for Joining Me at Art Class!


Many thanks to the kind and talented students and artists who attended my workshop in McMinnville Saturday morning! I love working in Acrylics, and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to share this passion with you. I hope you enjoyed your time, and I look forward to seeing you all again the next time our paths cross - maybe another class in the Spring? In the meantime, here's how my short demo ended for the day. I love the energy in this little sunflower painting, but the colors started to get a little muddy as I reworked it. I'll see what I can do about that during my next studio session.


What's next after that, you may ask?!? Just a little r&r until I start my "Painting a Day" original art sale in November. Nothing recharges the mind and soul like some time off! Watch for more information to come soon.

Happy painting everyone!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I really like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online