WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, October 12, 2009

More NEW products coming your way...

I now have stationery available on ZAZZLE.com!

These sheets of paper are a perfect size for those quick notes to friends and family - 5.5 x 8.5 inches tall. Fold your note and fit it neatly in a standard size A2 envelope! Choose to have them printed on Recycled Paper for the environmentally conscious letter writer too!

Currently I have 3 new designs available: "California Poppies", "Chickadee in Summer", and "Camas in Bloom". Look for more designs to come soon, as well as larger 8.5 x 11 sheets for those longer letters!

ALSO available on Zazzle!

CALENDARS

MAGNETS

MUGS

SHOES

and MORE!

3 comments:

thewillowsnest said...

Hey Jennifer , thanks, you left me a comment on etsy forum , so I checked out your blog , and am now a follower. I love your work , and I am so impressed by how many types of items etc.. you are offering with your images , zazzle etc..

As a busy momma of a 2 year old I thought I was so clever just getting prints and cards done! Have been thinking about calendars and wood blox..

Shall have fun perusing your blog some more, I love to see other busy momma artists trying to juggle this whole thing...
Cheers , Helen

Marilyn said...

I can't wait to show Analisa the shoes :) Love to you all,
Marilyn

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks Marilyn!

Carson loves hers (the ones pictured). They are very fun. I wish they weren't so pricey, but I guess shoes are just pricey (must be why I only have 1 pair of tennies).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online