WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to my usual Style...

"Sunflower Couple"
After


I couldn't help but bring my cheery favorite green and yellow into my little sunflower painting. One of my favorite things about painting with acrylics is that I can easily make these kinds of changes - hence, I am not meant to be a watercolor painter (although I did many sweet little animal/duck paintings with watercolors as a kid - AND a painting of various pets from my family's past as a present when I was fresh out of college). Other than that, I'll stick to my acrylics! Although... I am tempted to get out those oils again! Soon... soon.

I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Lupen Grainne said...

Beautiful sunflowers ! I love the yellow and green, and those bold red lines !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online