WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Great Day for Painting - Demonstrating Acrylic Techniques in McMinnville


"A Demo Piece in Progress..."


Many thanks to the wonderful people who came to my Acrylic Painting techniques class on Sunday! I enjoyed all the art you created (WOW-I loved the monochromatic paintings!) and appreciated all your kindness to the new kid teaching (that's me!) at the Currents Back Door Studio. What a great space for teaching! It's always fun for me to go through the myriad of ways in which to apply acrylic paint to your painting - what a great medium! And my favorite tool for the day?... the old plastic gift card palette knife!

I hope you enjoyed the day and I look forward to seeing some of you at my next class!

Saturday, October 10, 9am - 1pm
"Bringing Fun & Whimsy into your Acrylic Paintings"

REGISTER HERE

Back Door Studio/Currents Gallery
532 NE 3rd Street
McMinnville, OR 97128

503-435-1316
www.currentsgallery.com

2 comments:

Chris H. said...

Jennifer,
Thanks for a great class. I had no idea that I would be able to do so much with acrylics, so easily. I can't wait to play, play, play! I look forward to coming to more of your classes in the future.

Thanks again,
Chris

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks Chris! I look forward to seeing you again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online