WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, September 25, 2009

Cleaning Out the Studio means DEALS for You!


Back by popular demand - I will once again be offering an ORIGINAL Painting a Day for 30 days from Nov 10 - Dec 10 for under $100! This year, I'm doing it AUCTION STYLE (with a buy-it-now option under $100)! To get ready, however, I need to CLEAR OUT SOME SPACE! So... even better... I am selling off paintings around the studio to make room for this fun event as well as trying out the auction system at ARTBYUS.com in order to better provide an opportunity for everyone to purchase regardless of what weird time I may post the listing (as some of you may remember, my painting of the day often showed up around 1:00 in the morning - ugh).

So, without further ado... my first auction listing at Artbyus. Watch for MORE throughout the month of October. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online