WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sharing a Sunny Perch - a tale of two Birds original art!


"Sharing a Sunny Perch"
Acrylic on Canvas
12 x 24 x 1.5 inch
SOLD

I love watching the birds come and go about their daily lives! They are precious little creatures and I count myself very lucky that part of my life is devoted to sketching and painting them. I do not work from photographs, but from my sketches or memory to help preserve some of their whimsical nature- I hope you enjoy this pair painted at the Edmonds Arts Festival in WA! (and for those of you who watched my demo - YES, there were 3 birds originally. What can I say, apparently three's a crowd!)

... and remember - SHIPPING within the U.S. is always FREE when purchasing original art from my blog!

Fine Art Quality Giclee Reproductions of this piece
unframed, framed, on canvas & paper
Available on Imagekind!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online