WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, July 31, 2009

NOW Showing - Coupeville, WA!



I'm traveling North to the quaint waterfront town of Coupeville, WA for their 46th annual Arts celebration: Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival

WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, Aug 1-2
WHERE: Coupveille, WA


If you haven't been to this festival before, I would highly recommend it! Driving from I-5 and turning toward the coast in Mount Vernon, you will travel a beautiful road over the historic deception pass bridge (be SURE to plan to stop here and hike about for a bit and photograph the bridge). Once in Coupeville, you will be treated to a lovely little downtown right on the waterfront with a dock that allows you to walk out over the water. Don't forget to stop at the ice cream shop for a scoop or two too!

I will be showcasing several NEW paintings at the show, including this colorful pair - available NOW (as shown) at my local online Giclee printshop - IMAGEKIND:

Buy my art at ImageKind.com.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online