WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A New Storefront: Fine Art Prints for Sale!


I am happy to announce a beautiful NEW storefront for purchasing my Fine Art Giclee Prints!

JENLO/imagekind.com/store

These high quality prints are available as stretched canvas, on paper, or as matted and framed artwork - in a variety of sizes and ready to hang! Look for my whimsical birds, floral abstracts, landscapes, coffee cups and MORE in a user friendly storefront to make your art purchase fast and fun. Imagekind.com has been my printer of choice for the last 4 years and has provided me excellent customer service and quality. All purchases are GUARANTEED too!

START browsing some of my most loved collections:


BIRDS

FLORALS

FRUIT

COFFEE

BICYCLES

LANDSCAPES




What is a Giclee Print, and how does it differ from my usual print process?

Giclee is a French word meaning "fine spray". The term is used generically in art reproduction as a very high quality ink jet print. The ink is archival and highly pigmented, typically lasting more than 100 years. For more information on the history of the Giclee print, check out Wikepedia's explanation HERE.

My Giclee prints are produced in the U.S.A. I use a Somerset Velvet fine art paper (my paper of choice for my art), other paper options are available though.

At shows I typically offer mostly laser prints size 8 x 10 and smaller. My laser prints are still a great economical way to purchase and collect my art. I print them on a graphics quality color laser printer (Xerox Phaser) and have complete color control as they are printed at my studio. They are long lasting, vibrant, and colorfast due to the heat set process of laser printers.

Do you offer Limited Edition prints?

As most of my collectors know, the majority of my reproductions are "Open Edition" (meaning, they are not numbered). Due to my propensity to paint often, I always have new images to offer, and rarely offer my older images for more than a couple years. Hence, my "open editions" are still rather limited in numbers. I find I would rather spend my time creating anew than keeping track of numbers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online