WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teacher Gifts from the Heart


Teacher's Pet
by Payton (9)



Big Fat Bird
by Carson (6)


It must be a little odd to grow up with an artist Mom (always showing up places with paint on my hands, canvases strewed around the house all the time, going to Art Show openings, being encouraged to color the sky orange and the grass purple...), but one fun thing - an endless supply of art supplies! My kids had a great time making their gifts for their teachers this year - simply elegant and fun little watercolor drawings. I matted them and had the kids sign the back with their school picture attached. They were so proud. I hope their teachers and you enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

So cute -- and thanks for featuring my blog ;-)

I especially like the pun in "teacher's pet".

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online