WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hip Chicks do Wine - Show opening TONIGHT!


Please join me at the Hip Chicks do Wine tasting room in Newberg, Oregon to see some of my latest work as well as have some great wine!

SHOW OPENING NIGHT
Friday, June 5
5 - 9 pm
(I'll be there from 7-9)


Newberg Tasting Room
located at 602B E. First Street, Newberg
Hours Open Daily 12n – 7pm and some directions:

From Portland, Travel South on 99W, Once in Newberg take a Right on College street, Cross over First Street, Right on Second street and park in the public parking lot. Entrance to the tasting room will be on First street. We are locate on First street in between School street and College Street.

If you are travelling North on 99W, our tasting room will be in historic downtown Newberg on First Street in between School Street and College Street on the right hand side. There is limited street parking in front of our location, or a public parking lot is located in the rear of the building.

1 comment:

Jessica Whitaker said...

Jenny I'm so bummed that I didn't see you! I was at First Friday but I didn't see you, or really know to look for you! Rats! Are you going to do another First Friday here?

Hope you are doing well and those kiddos too!

:) Jessi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online