WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Monday, May 18, 2009

La Bella Casa - a Lovely Evening of Wine and Painting


MANY THANKS to the lovely women of La Bella Casa for a great evening hosting my art and my demonstration at their store in McMinnville, Oregon on Saturday. I enjoyed it immensely, and even had a chance to paint this new rhody painting! I'm not sure it's done yet, but it's close - I hope to have it available for sale later this week.

Thanks again and another many thanks to all the art and wine loves who stopped by for a look and a chat as well!

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

What lovely bright colors! Nicely done!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks! With all the rhodies that grow around here, I can't believe I've never bothered to paint one before!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online