WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Arrival of Spring in Green Original Painting


"The Arrival of Spring in Green"
Acrylic on Canvas, 10 x 10 x 1.5 inch
2009
$200.00

SOLD


I love the sea foam green that whips around this painting, capturing a couple little birds in its whimsy! This piece reflects one of my favorite ways of working a painting - loose and always game for a change, letting the paint lead the way. I love the texture too which was heightened when adding the final layer of paint with a palette knife.

A couple of little birds enjoying the secrets of Spring. I hope you enjoy!

Fine Art Quality Giclee Reproductions of this piece
unframed, framed, on canvas & paper
Available on Imagekind!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online