WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Thursday, April 30, 2009

ORIGINAL Art NOW Available!

I'm NOW OFFERING my ORIGINAL art on my blog! Any original art purchase will include FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S. Each painting will be signed on the front and signed, titled, and dated on the back. The artwork will include a certificate of authenticity from me, the artist. I use only high quality artist materials for all my paintings.

(For shipping elsewhere, please contact me for a quote. For additional shipping policies, please see HERE.)



"Anita's Poppies"
ORIGINAL Acrylic Painting on Canvas, unframed
16 x 20 x 1/2 inch
2008
SOLD


As seen in the Seattle Times (April 2009), this warm and playful poppy image is one of my most loved pieces. The painting was created en plein air (in the outdoors) - a method popularized by the French Impressionists. The orange poppies were part of an award winning garden display on Vashon Island, WA. The day was very hot when it was painted, hence the warm and vibrant colors. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online