WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Sunday, April 19, 2009

McMinnville Art & Wine Walk

I had a lovely Saturday evening enjoying the Art & Wine Walk in McMinnville Oregon yesterday - and a wonderful surprise! Renee Lorenze is a portrait artist showing at the very charming and classy little Ford Street Studio gallery in McMinnville. Last time I attended the gallery walk with my family Renee was photographing gallery go-ers for a portrait contest. As it turned out, she went ahead and did paintings of all the participants (wow!) and gave (yes GAVE) me a sweet pair of paintings of my children. I was dumbstruck with the niceness of this gesture. The paintings are a treasure, and I'm am thrilled to have them in my home. If you are looking for a unique and timeless gift for someone (hint, hint, mother's day is right around the corner), I would HIGHLY recommend a portrait from this generous and talented artist! www.reneelorenze.com

Further along the artwalk, I also enjoyed seeing one of my favorite paintings, "Lemons Above" showing prominently at the Currents Gallery as well as a pleasant stroll through the charming La Bella Casa, where I will be SHOWING & DEMONSTRATING during the May artwalk

May 16 from 5-9.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online