WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anita's Poppies in the Seattle Times


I'm happy to announce that my painting "Anita's Poppies" made it into the Seattle Times for Friday, April 3 as a part of the Fremont Artwalk for Friday evening. This painting was created on-site at the annual artist retreat held by my Aunt Anita on Vashon Island in her beautiful award winning garden. I was honored to be at this event last year, and look forward to another fun event this summer! She has a lovely home and is a superb hostess with a deep understanding of the arts from her many years of experience in the field. As an artist, I couldn't ask for a better environment in which to create!

If you are in the Seattle area, drop by the Frame-Up Studio gallery and see the painting for yourself! And... I'll be at the gallery from 6:30 - 9 Friday night. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Nick Orban said...

I really like your work Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online