WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Saturday Market time!

Yes, Spring is in the air... and your local artisan and food markets are waking up from their winter sleep!

This year I will be joining in the FUN at the Eugene, Oregon SATURDAY MARKET on weekends when I'm not out of town for other shows! The Eugene market is a fabulous one, and I'm excited to join in their fun - if you're in the area and haven't been, I would highly recommend it! They open up at 10:00 a.m. every Saturday starting April 4. LOOK FOR ME on April 18! I'll have several new little original paintings and prints & cards too! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Ridge said...

FUN! I have very fond memories of the Eugene Sat. market. My friend, Frannie and I, "discovered" granola there waaay back in 1971 when we were on our cross-country odyssey. We took some back with us and introduced the East Coast to this wonderful delicacy. It was years before anyone out there heard of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online