WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whimsical Birds... Paintings from the Heart



I'm looking forward to my first weekend show of 2009 at a new venue for me - the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnville, Oregon (just a short hop west of Portland). This 16th annual FOOD and WINE festival is a great outing for wine and art lovers and a great way to welcome in the Spring!

NEW EARLY DATES this year: MARCH 13 - 15th!

While I am excited to get my new work out there and at the show, I'm also excited to be introducing my latest venture at the show - a NEW BOOK, "Whimsical Birds, Paintings from the Heart". Filled with bird drawings and paintings, I don't think I could've have picked a more suitable subject to share with you with my first book - my favorite little backyard friends! For those of you who have been collecting my birds - paintings, prints, cards, and calendar - I hope you enjoy this latest addition to my bird collection. I will have available signed copies of my book at the show. If you want to be sure to get a copy, please come early! It should be a fabulous show full of great art, food, and even a spaceship or two! It's also a great time to check out the entire museum complex, home of the famous SPRUCE GOOSE airplane.

I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

hazel said...

Hi Jennifer! I love your painting style! I would love to get my hands on your book, it looks beautiful!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks Hazel!

I forgot to mention - after the show, I'll have copies of my book available here on my blog. I'll also be working to get them in book stores and art galleries in Oregon and Washington.

Thanks again!

Lindy Gruger Hanson said...

Hi Jennifer,
I discovered your art on Imagekind and went to your web site and blog. I love your paintings. The bright colors and images. I'm from the Northwest as well. I can see it's influence in your work! Beautiful!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Hi Lindy!

LOVE your work as well! You have some great pieces on Imagekind and I enjoyed your work at Zazzle too! So nice to find another NW painter here in Oregon! I hope to see you at the Bend art show this summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online