WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, January 30, 2009

Skins for your Gadgets!


What fun! I just received my first sample of a ipod nano (4th gen.) skin using my "Growing in the Valley No 3" painting. I can now protect my new ipod in style!

Review: The fit is perfect, although I should've wrapped the skin around the side a little differently (so that the skin edge wasn't right on the side - it should have been rotated slightly to be on the back), but it's not a big problem, just an aesthetics observation. It does cover my ipod completely other than the surfaces required for use/viewing. Even though my manufacturer stated it's not meant to be removed and replaced, I can lift up a corner and replace it without a problem. I wouldn't life off the whole skin or repeatedly lift off a corner, however, as this will affect it's look and longevity. The quality seems good. The skin seems thick enough to do a good job protecting my gadget from any scratches or minor dents. The printed image is true to the original color and maintains it's vibrancy. The skin has a slight texture which is nice for handling (not too slick so that it won't fly out of your hands). The manufacturer stated that it should protect your gadget for 9 months or so, but is not meant for permanent protection. Just peel it off when you're done with it and you'll have your original gadget surface again!

For SALE: I am placing a re-order with my manufacturer next week which should arrive in about 3 weeks. PLACE YOUR ORDER on my blog (see right) to receive your own floral ipod mini skin! FREE SHIPPING will be included thru the end of February!

Interested in a skin for a different gadget? Just let me know! Skins are available for iphones, laptops, cell phones and more! To VOTE for your favorite gadget see the top right of my blog!

4 comments:

J. Leigh Designz said...

Looks great! I still have an old school flip phone LOL!

Scott Lommers said...

That skin looks pretty sweet. I might want a Payton Lommers Monster design for mine though!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Oooh - a monster design. Great idea!

Meg said...

Cool idea- and your art is so striking and beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online