WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I think she SLEPT in them!


They were out of the box for about 2 seconds before they were shoved onto my daughter's feet, and I don't think she has taken them off since! I wanted to check out the quality of the KEDS custom shoes that I designed on the online store ZAZZLE.com so I decided to buy a pair for my daughter (since she's big into flowers and pink - I don't think my son would have been quite as amused!) They take a bit long to produce (I ordered them on December 30 and they arrived January 16) than their other items, but still shipped in a pretty reasonable amount of time, considering the amount of custom work involved. The quality seemed standard KED - a decent but not extravagant canvas shoe. They fit perfect (I did order a half size larger than she wears though, which I would recommend for kids). The price was a little spendier than a regular KED (about $50 with shipping) - but then it's a very unique design! AND, best of all, my daughter LOVES them! (It may just be the pink, though.) With these results, I think I'll try designing a few more!

Check out all my KED shoe designs (so far) here: ZAZZLE SHOES

3 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Those are too cool! I LOVE them!

Jennifer Lommers said...

Thanks! I woke up this morning, and there she was again - still in the shoes! It's very funny.

Pam said...

These are so cute! Do they make shoes with polka dot toe guards for grownups?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online