WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, December 12, 2008

THANK YOU!


I just wanted to give a little shout-out to my wonderful customers and supporters this holiday season! THANK YOU! My "Painting a Day" promotion has been a success thus far, and I truly appreciate all of you who are taking this opportunity to shop! I'll be working hard in the remaining 8 days (my promotion ends December 20 at midnight P.T.) to get the rest of my paintings online and available to you. My last shipping day for the holidays is Monday, December 22. I can upgrade any orders to overnight shipping, if needed. Also, if you need a gift note included with your order or gift wrapping, just let me know.

THANK YOU again, and Happy Holidays to all!

Jennifer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online