WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Painting a Day Special: 12/15/08



TITLE: Tangerines at Dusk
MEDIUM: Colored Pencil and India Ink on Arches Watercolor Paper
SIZE: 8 inches x 10 inches
DATE: 12/15/08
SALE PRICE on ETSY: $65.00 (after 12/20 - $150.00)

Okay, it's not a painting, but it's darn cold here in the Northwest (now don't laugh if you're from the midwest or otherwise much colder place) and I decided to cuddle under the covers while working today! The power just came back on, so I suppose I was thinking "dark" as I worked on this piece, while dreaming of a tropical location.

My daughter decided to join me - and check out that sweet little blue bird! (She's 6, in Kindergarten - except for today since school was cancelled due to snow!) I told her that I may be copying her fun little bird in my next drawing - so look for it soon, with due credit given to my daughter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online