WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, December 5, 2008

More paintings coming soon...

Yes, my "Painting a Day" special continues through December 20 (Overnight shipping available if needed)!

However, as I'm traveling this weekend I'm having trouble getting them uploaded in a timely manner. If I can't figure it out this weekend, I'll have all my paintings listed by Monday night when I return home.

In the meantime, feel free to check out what is still available at my ETSY STORE or come see my latest lemon paintings (and more!) at the following events this weekend.


* TIDEFEST at Gig Harbor High School in Gig Harbor, WA (Sat / Sun)
Featuring my painting - the original "Growing in the Valley" piece, 4 ft x 4 ft, acrylic on canvas
Also featuring one of my latest lemon tree paintings, "Four Lemons", 20 x 20 inch, acrylic on canvas

* NEAT (North End Arts Tour) at the Artisans' Gallery (No 6)
Featuring my painting - "Five Lemons", 16 x 20 inch, acrylic on paper
7525 41st Ave NE in Seattle, WA
(Fri, Sat & Sun)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online