WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Ocean Sanctuary


Because I have such an affinity for the ocean, I think my warm colors just permeate the painting for sheer joy. Like my son said, "I don't see any Orange". And I responded, "but I do". I see my favorite places with coral-colored glasses! I hope you enjoy the final piece, and look for it at my next show this weekend in Port Townsend, WA!

p.s. This is just a quick photo of my painting - the scanned image will be available soon!

6 comments:

Phyllis said...

What a beauty! And how much you must have enjoyed painting this.

Field Notes said...

Thanks for tagging me! I riffed off your list to make mine.

Field Notes said...

I also just realized I forgot to tag 7 people... LOL I should have put one of my random facts is that I live up to the absent minded professor stereotype.

artslice said...

This is beautiful, love the warm colors. Wish I could come to Port Townsend and see it... that town is my old, beloved stomping ground!

Heidi Malott said...

Hello Jennifer. Thank you for stopping by my blog with the kind words. What lovely pieces of artwork and so fun to browse through your treasures. Take Care, Heidi

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online