WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Great Evening for More Lemons


The "Girls' Night Out" at the Arts Center of Corvallis was great fun last night - and it gave me the chance to not only create a fresh new lemon tree for my collection (not quite yet finished - but getting there), but also to meet and visit with some wonderful people and arts supporters. Many thanks to everyone who stopped by to say "Hello" and see my work in progress!


For those of you waiting for painting No 2 of my holiday sale (sorry, No 1 sold fairly quickly) - it will just be a bit longer. I'll have a lovely little orange bowl ready to purchase this evening. Thanks for looking and for your wonderful support!

2 comments:

msafa said...

Feelings and colors in case of consistency

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

This is so vibrant and lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online