WELCOME to my ART & STUDIO BLOG

Friday, October 24, 2008

Not My Usual Subject Matter - THE CRASH


Here's a commemorative little piece (if you can call it that) inspired by our current economic situation with reference photo and idea provided by a great blog: DIFFERENT STROKES for DIFFERENT FOLKS. Weekly images are provided by artist Karin Jurick and painters/illustrators from all over join in the fun by providing a piece of art based on the image for her to post on her blog. WHERE'S my PIECE, you may ask? Well, in my first attempt at joining in the fun, I was a bit late to complete the painting! Oh, well, maybe next time! THANK YOU to Pam Van London for the link to get me started!

2 comments:

Mercer's Daughter said...

The painting is outstanding! I think you did an awesome job at depicting the current event, maybe someday they'll use it in the history books? Ya never know!

Mayhem said...

I love your style...beautiful work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online